|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“small peeling on the front of the shoe.”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Brazil||US Shoe Size (Women's):||7 M|
Ulysse Nardin is justifiably proud of its history of innovation in the making of precision mechanical timepieces.
Continuing this pioneering path in the world of Haute Horlogerie, the Swiss watchmaker is making the incredible move of offering an extended 5-year warranty on all newly-purchased timepieces.
One of the timeless models of the Ulysse Nardin collection, the Classico Jade, returns this year with a smaller diameter of 34 mm and a limited edition that puts love center stage.
FREAK X EXPLORES SILICIUM
Two exceptional new FREAK X models emerge from the X-factor effect bathed in a luminous mosaic of colors, in the form of silicium marquetry, a surprising decorative technique of which only Ulysse Nardin has the secret.
A NEW ULYSSES FOR THE SAKE OF THE SEAS
The manufacturer remains steadfast in its pioneering precision of fusing bold innovation with undeniable style.
- Tsubo Womens 6 Green bluee Cream Sneakers Gym Walking shoes
- SKECHERS Shape Ups Ladies Women Silver bluee Trainer shoes Size 6 39
- M&S AUTOGRAPH Real Leather gold Tan Espadrilles Flat Gladiator Sandals Size 8 43
- Jessica Simpson Frauen Platform Sandalen gold Groesse 10 US 41.5 EU
- KEEN Mary Jane Womens 8 M Brown Leather Sport Sandal shoes Flats Buckle Comfort
- women Comfortiva sade Tongs color black Black size 39.5 EU 8.5 US
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Mens slip on Ankle Boots Black suede Leather Sz 12
- Crocs Men's and Women's Classic Flip Flop Sandal Casual Lightweight Beach or
- Ladies Sandals Step On Air Avila Black or Red Slip On Patent shoes Size 6-11
- Mens Lace Up Comfort Sport Shoes Hiking Boots Antiskid wear-resistant Outdoor
Innovation remains embedded in the Ulysse Nardin culture, often expressed through breakthrough achievements and the proactive use of new materials, like Silicium.